Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Stalker: Part 10: A Visual

The photo I am about to share harkens back to LAST Monday's run in, where it appeared as if he were lingering/loitering/LURKING between the two buildings for no apparent reason (other than, I suspect, to encounter me).

Where the arrow points to is a blind spot, which is not a fence, but a part of a retaining wall at the property line between the two buildings.
 
It’s not a place where someone with good intentions would linger. And clearly, you see the entrance to the garage area that leads to the loading dock. And given the time of evening, he should have been up at the front desk 10 minutes prior. So he was out there for a reason. And he doesn’t smoke, so that is not a possibility. 

Nothing has happened last night, but from now on when I exit, I’ll be doing so by crossing the street and bypassing that particular juncture. Soon with the roll back of daylight savings, it’ll start getting very dark very soon in the evenings, and well… you know I’m on high alert. I am ART OF WAR-ing the shit out of him (i.e., Know thy enemy). I plan on finding out the most info I can about the security guards. Just given the briefest amount of info from B., the former cop who will be retiring soon, but it doesn't appear as if the doormen are trained or vetted or bonded.  So this is worrisome. 

Not paranoid, but cautious. And above all else, I'm AWARE. 

PS: FWIW, at Monday's session with my therapist, he thinks the way I am handling this is admirable. The entire session was devoted to the myriad of ways this entire scenario is chock full of WTF, and chock full of potential ways for this to go sideways or pear-shaped.

No comments:

Post a Comment