Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ten Days In

She's still not able to walk.

The care meeting was this week, at it, she was, in a word: UNHINGED.

Apparently, we have roughly 100 days (minus the 10 thus far) before she is responsible for paying for the long term care, so that buys us a wee bit more time before feeling under pressure to OMG PURGE ALL THE THINGS.

She's downright abusive to my sister, super nasty and mean to all involved. Just really angry and hostile, and let's just say, NOT a pleasure to be around. Even my aunt (Audrey's sister) has referred to her as "Mike."

On a hilarious note, Saturday is her birthday. Even before/without asking my sister if she's making arrangements, she's DEMANDED a cake to be delivered at 12:30. Oh yes. Let's just reward over-the-top cuntly behavior with a party. Apparently fourteen poor souls have been sucked into this black hole of misery.

Flask is full and at the ready. I've got a week's worth of Cymbalta coursing thru my system. I'm loaded for bear. Full steam ahead, motherfuckers!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment