Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pitiful Pearl's Public Pubes

Oh yes, she's in full on WTF mode. Where do I even start?

Do I start with her recoiling in sheer terror as my sister was tending to something nearby, to imply to the CNA that my sister abuses her?


Do I start with the fact that Hoyer Lift aside, they still need 4-5 people to get her out of bed? 

Do I start with the visual my sister painted of sis showing up in the public dining room only to see Pitiful Pearl in her XXXL wheel chair, wearing a "Johnny Coat," open so the world could see her vajoosh (and flabby pannus), all the while holding up the tube of her foley, as if she were some fucked up urinary color guard hoisting a flag. 


Full on narcissistic attention whoring, to the hilt!

All hail and pity, Pearl!

 

3 comments:

  1. I ...just...no words babe...I got no words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping that when the magical 20 days are up, they deem her unfit to return home. I still believe something in her mental acuity snapped. Most people don't do this shit. She obviously doesn't care. Contrary to what she must think, she's not invisible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wow. So much love for you!

    ReplyDelete