Thursday, November 16, 2017

Stalker, More Details Trickling In

The story is awful enough as it is, isn't it? And yet, I felt compelled to ask for clarification on the details, specifically, "was it in front of the urinal or in a locked stall?" It's an act of aggression, certainly, and awful regardless of where it took place; however, I think if it were out in the open, it's even MORE awful.

Today's clarifications:
  1. The previously mentioned workplace tugging did not occur in a stall;
  2. It happened in front of a urinal in an open mens room (no lock on the door--multiple people can use the restroom);
  3. When someone walked in on him, not only did he NOT stop; he even managed to either scream or grunt at the point of *release*;
  4. When confronted (I guess by management or by whomever caught him), he was defiant and said he's not going to stop (and he also managed to say something along the lines about being lonely);
  5. He pretty much left the surrounding area of the urinal looking like a Jackson Pollock painting. (Ew.)
I'm not sure if I specified this in earlier posts, but he lives walking distance from our office. Our office is #44; his home is either #100 or #180.  And he's been spotted by others in and around the area--while he does live local and doesn't own a car, this isn't an outlandish occurrence; however, it does unsettle me enough to set a reminder for myself, to pack my pepper spray tonight and keep it in my coat pocket.

And in the meantime, the Haitian dude has a project: to basically find out the Stalker's schedule of what he does on what days and times, so I can ensure I stay far from those locations to the best of my ability.

I have two friends at work, two older men in their late 60s, old school paisans of whom are all in my "Circle of Trust," and I am in theirs. Without hesitation, upon hearing of these latest updates, my one friend, who, for privacy purposes, I will refer to herein as Snowy, blurted out, "If you need anything at all, you let me know. And I mean ANYTHING. You *know" D and I will take care of it." 

No comments:

Post a Comment