Wednesday, November 15, 2017

A Palate Cleanser of Sorts: Update on the Stalker

It's been some time, and I don't recall off hand whether I shared (several months back) that I learned that the Stalker ended up retiring; however, last night I learned he didn't retire but was "let go."  Apparently he had several issues/reprimands with/by his building manager (a woman), with the final straw being he was caught masturbating in the men's room (multiple times).  

Masturbating in the men's room is a sign of aggression, also, an inappropriate place and time for that activity, which just further cements my opinion he's dangerous and a sociopath.  

I do have an unanswered question about whether he was jerking off in front of a urinal or in a closed door stall. Not that it matters all that much, in the final analysis; however, if it were out in the open, it's even more aggressive, IMHO. 

As I said to the Haitian doorman, "This whole thing is like 'the devil that you know, beats the devil that you don't know,' and that Julius Caesar quote, 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer.' The problem here is we don't know where the hell this devil IS right now!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment