Monday, March 21, 2016

18 Days Later: Yet Another Update On the Harassment Complaint

It took three months for this to fizzle out.

Got a call from "the committee," and of course, they said their investigation did not find enough evidence to support a sexual harassment claim, to which, I replied, "My complaint was never a cut and dry sexual harassment complaint--it was a hostile work environment with sexually inappropriate elements contributing to it."

So, much in the way I had to wait from 12/29's tipping point being met until 1/4 when The-Asshole's supervisor returns from vacation, I now have to wait until 3/28 when The-Asshole's supervisor returns before I can find out what is the next step (if any) regarding the hostile work environment complaint. 

So, I have to wait another week before THAT discussion.


Hurry up and wait, and hope there's a point to all of this.

In the meantime, The-Asshole has been walking around here like the smug-assed Mayor of Mudville.

No comments:

Post a Comment