Monday, June 2, 2014

Blame This Oversight on Blogging at 3 a.m.

I did neglect to mention in the previous blog post that Audrey has taken to being a rude bitch to my 12 year old niece, in the form of hanging up on her. No "good bye" or "talk to you later." Just "blah blah blabbity blah blah" *CLICK!* 

I think one of two things should happen:

1. My niece should call back immediately and inform Audrey how rude she just was. (Then if Audrey gets a wild hair up her ass and demand talking to my sis, my niece should hang up on her, then gaslight the fuck out of Audrey when/if she actually gets in touch with my sister, and flat out, yet calmly (subtext: convincingly) deny any such thing happened); and/or

2. The next time Audrey calls and my niece fields the call, she should pre-emptively hang up on Audrey (then convincingly lie that it took place). 

Quid pro quo, Clarice! QUID PRO QUO!!!

4 comments:

  1. Geezus. No one ever told Audrey that you get more flies with honey?

    I marvel at how you can keep up with her, her actions are incredibly abusive.

    Once again I can only say I am awed by you ability to evolve out from under it. If nothing else was ever gained, she does give you that.

    But with your 12 yr old niece? That girl ... come on, she is just a girl! What is her motivation for treating her like that? I can not even guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. I am sure Audrey is aware of the flies and honey analogy, and let's just say, NO FUCKS ARE GIVEN.

      2. Her actions are incredibly abusive and absurd and devoid of any measure of self-awareness.

      3. She hasn't "given" me anything. Everything I am is in spite of her. I can only imagine how radically different my life would be today if I actually had a mother who was even REMOTELY loving or supportive. My entire life has been an uphill battle as a result.

      4. What is her motivation? I haven't a clue, but perhaps Audrey is jealous that my niece is loved, and Audrey went her entire life never knowing or experiencing true paternal love. Her father was an abusive mother fucker. Jealous of our relationship with our dad; and jealous of anyone with any loving functional fatherly relationship. FUCK HER SIDEWAYS, FUCKING DEFECTIVE SOCIOPATH.

      Delete
  2. Also, I do applaud your sister for putting up boundaries. Clearly Audrey needs them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time will only tell if my sister will be able to consistently maintain those boundaries. The hard work isn't training and expecting Audrey to comply, but the hard work is changing how WE react to her.

      Delete