Tuesday, December 5, 2017

12/5/17

(Screengrab from the Sheriff's website, 12/5/17.)

The value of the house is approx $250K-$275K--Look at how much they owe.

I still have the overriding desire to let the executive directors of her temple know that the person in charge of their "ways and means" committee is incapable of handling basic household economics.

Today is their wedding anniversary (16 years).
Today is their daughter's birthday (12 years).
Today is the official date she leaves him.

I never went into it, as I didn't think it was still relevant; however, when my brother was a kid, he had a lot of problems. Perhaps dyslexic to a degree. Definitely had learning issues. Was left back a year. Somehow I thought he outgrew it. But it's really obvious to my sister and I, he hasn't matured or evolved past the age of roughly 15, and I suspect there's something else I cannot put my finger on exactly--perhaps a touch of oppositional defiance disorder? 

He was incapable of handling ANY of the details that needed to be handled in such a short period of time: sending the necessary paperwork to the Sheriff's office, establishing a new bank account, come up with a place to live, and try to shuffle as much of his stuff to mom's house, and the houses of trusted friends. I strongly suggested he establish a post box, and made that suggestion 3-4 weeks ago, and rather than do that, he had his address on record as our sister's house. Is he too cheap or too obstinate to do such a simple thing? I don't know.

Sister has deluded herself into thinking that now that he's "settled" into mom's house, she'll be able to coast. He's incapable of "playing nice" with others, and where mom's house is (I really should get out of that habit--as soon, it won't be "hers" any longer) has a HoA, and HoAs tend to have lots of Nosey Parkers, trying to control what goes on outside everyone's home. I don't see this ending well at all.  And I worry that my sister got her boss/owner of the company where she works involved in this mess. 

On an upnote, allegedly, he's still going and talking to a psychologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment